Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Mike's Gettin' Hitched!


My little brother is getting married in a couple weeks! I can't believe it.  He's found the cutest girl, her name is Tiffany and she's PERFECT for him.  They do everything together and RARELY spend a few minutes apart! They are attached at the hip and love every second together (yes, that's a nice way of saying, they are ALL OVER EACH OTHER)!!! :-) It's cute and we're very HAPPY for them! Here is their announcement and they are having a reception the night before at Jason's Grandparents backyard (which is beautiful)! If you should receive an invite and have moved, please let me know so we can get your new address! Otherwise, COME if you can all who know my Bro! Plus, I don't need to remind anyone how amazingly FUN the ANDREWS receptions are! Of course there will be dancing, and there just may be another surprise appearance of the only and only brother in law CLUB! 


     

1 comments:

Greg and Tammy said...

WOW!!! That is crazy!!! They are a really darling couple. Please send them my congrats and have a blast at the wedding! Wish I could come crash the reception. :)