Thursday, May 28, 2009

I just LOVE this GIRL... (part 2)

 I remember asking my Mom how she could love us so much... then when I had Jade placed in my arms for the first time and starred down at this little perfect baby, I knew.... 
All grown up now! Pretty soon she'll be asking for the car keys, what happened to my little baby?... sniff, sniff. 
On Saturday we were out watering and she couldn't resist the moment! She had to go get her swimsuit on (or I MADE her after she soaked her clothes she was wearing)


Some of the cousins playing games! We played, I SPY, and we played the FREEZE game and duck, duck goose... we had all sorts of FUN!
Look how cute my Mom is decorating the table all pink and I got princess balloons and plates to match the cute decor!
Love this picture! This is Jade, Mia (jen's oldest) aka.. Jade's IDOL, and cute Katelyn- of course a princess party wouldn't be complete without looking like PRINCESSES!
My little baby girl- Gracie.  She HAD to let us all know, she is a princess too!
This is the princess cake I made! I have to give due credit to Jason for frosting this masterpiece... he DID! I was busy running back to the craft store for the doll piece because the original doll I bought, well, let's just say, it didn't work out.  I sure hope she appreciated this! :-)
I didn't want to blow up the house, so I took the doll off for the candles.  
                          Jade opening her gifts... everyone helped... it was SO CUTE!

Our little cousin Micah, came from California for the wedding and it was fun to have him there. Jade LOVES the older kids attention! She just follows them around like a puppy dog!
This is Brian (i explained in the above post) who was so kind as to put together Jade's new Ariel tricycle~ It was quite the job! Glad he volunteered for it! 

My Little Jade Marie is "3" 


So Jade's birthday was May 21st and it was the DAY of Mike's reception, so we didn't get to spend time celebrating her birthday.  We made up for it though!!! We had all the cousins (who were in town) over and had a super fun princess party!! It was great and she had the time of her life! Thanks everyone for coming! I can't believe I have a three year old! I just LOVE her! :-)

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

I am impressed by your cake making skills Emily!!

Lolo said...

She's a cutie... Let's introduce her and my 3 year old to each other someday;) Looks like a fun party!