Monday, April 6, 2009

Seven Years Ago...

                             WE WERE MARRIED!!! 


Blast from the PAST! Look how young we look? This was on our honeymoon in Mazatlan Mexico! 
              
         We look so young, it's crazy! This was the front of our announcement
  At the Tuscany restaurant- we ate there for dinner on our anniversary this year. It was very nice! Beautiful restaurant and nice ambiance.  
       This was at the Hines Mansion in Provo at the Bed and Breakfast.  They serve a nice breakfast in the morning at a big table with all the other people staying there.  It's really fun (and i think my camera is dying).  


 Wow, I feel old! Already!  This weekend we celebrated our anniversary, April 3rd.  I just want to give a BIG THANKS and a VIRTUAL HUG (squeeeeze) to my sister Jen for watching the girls for us overnight so we could enjoy a little (well, let's just say, FUN)!!  It was perfect and relaxing.  It was a nice dinner, a nice in-room couples massage, and a quiet and relaxing bed and breakfast.  Thanks SISTER! 
We had a great time and remembered that special day when we were sealed in the temple FOREVER.  That was the best thing I've EVER done in my ENTIRE life and I wouldn't trade ANY second of it for the world! I'm SO glad that I could be married in the Temple and have the blessings of being married to my best friend FOREVER and EVER! That knowledge has surely given me so much peace through the years as we've been faced with trials that tested us and our faith.  I'm thankful that Heavenly Father loved me enough to give me Jason! I thank Him every night!   

3 comments:

Alea said...

Hey Emily, I need to get your email address so I can invite you to our blog....I tried inviting you like twice but I must have the wrong address.

Lolo said...

I remember getting that adorable announcement on my mission! You two make a wonderful couple and even though I don't get to see you much, I can still tell you're in love:) Congratulations.

Emily said...

Alea... my email is embaird20@yahoo.com
I would LOVE to see your blog and your cute family! :-) THANKS!!