Tuesday, April 14, 2009

InSpiRaTionAL!

I was telling my brother and Sister in law about my triathlon on Saturday and my brother joel asked if I had seen the story about the father and son triathlon pair? I was like, WHaaaat? Oh man, this was so inspiring! Wow! Makes me feel like I can do ANYTHING!
It also brought tears to my eyes because it reminded me of Cassi, Jason's little sister. I've seen her father, Scott, carry her multiple times on hikes and wheel her around numerous places even carry her around the bases for softball. She hasn't let anything stop her from doing things she enjoys and having a father, so dedicated to making it possible! She is an inspiration to us and this story just hits a little close to home!! I Love it and I'm grateful for amazing people like this who cause us all to stop and reflect on our lives, and see all we've been blessed with!!

2 comments:

Gibson Gang said...

What an awesome story!


Hey thanks so much for the info on the Fairy Tea Party... I can't wait for it next year. I only hope I can remember to do it next year! If you can remember to remind me, I'd TOTALLY appreciate it. Don't feel obligated though.

Linds

abby said...

i have never watched that video and not bawled uncontrollably.