Wednesday, September 15, 2010

ULTRASOUND RESULTS!!

So I just logged on to my blog and realized it's been FOREVER since my last post... and well, I've know this exciting news for about 3 weeks now!! GEEZ, I'm almost 6 months!  I'd thought I'd share the exciting news! We're HAVING A...


cute little ...

adorable...

happy....

BOY! Yes, it was true! I had to ask her about three times to check and be sure, but there were no mistakes about that! He had his legs spread wide open!  I looked at Jade and said, 'Jade, it's a boy'! She looked at me kinda funny like 'duh, mom... that's what I've been saying'! She was not surprised at all.  Jason is super happy and we are ready to welcome a new baby boy to our family! I hope he will add some testosterone to the mix and be ready to play soccer cause Jason is anxiously awaiting :)  


5 comments:

Briawna said...

Congrats!! Boys are awesome. Now you have the same as us but in reverse order.

BJandGayle said...

CONGRATS!! Such exciting news. Jason needs a little buddy. Girls are great, but you gotta even things out a little for our guys. Hope you are doing well.

The Beck Bunch said...

YEAH!! That's great!!

Lacey said...

I love being a mom to boys, it is a different relationship that I have with them. You will be a great mom to a boy, your athletic and can keep up with all there energy. Congrats to you guys!

Greg and Tammy said...

So exciting for you!! We are due almost the exact same time and both having boys! Too fun. Good luck with the last trimester.