Tuesday, July 27, 2010

We're Expecting...

... ANOTHER BABY the end of JANUARY


I know. I mentioned it in the other post, but it deserves a post of it's own! :-) We are very excited. Jade and Grace pray at each prayer for the baby that it will 'gow healfy' (in Grace's language). We will find out the gender sometime the end of August. I am about 14 weeks along right now.  I have felt fairly good... it goes off and on. I am a lot more tired though! Working out is much, much harder and takes a lot of effort. I just get exhausted by the end of the day! I'm glad I have such a great husband who takes care of me.  Here's to a better 2nd trimester! Yipee! Bring it on!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

Congratulations!!! Welcome to the preggers club :) Hope you start feeling better soon. We are so excited for you guys!

Greg and Tammy said...

Wonderful news! CONGRATS! I'm due at the beginning of January, so our babies will be close in age.

Katie said...

Congratulations Em! We are only a week apart. I am 15 weeks. We get to find out in 2 weeks what we are having, so I am pretty stoked. YES we DO need to get together soon!

BJandGayle said...

Hi Em! What great news. It does deserve it's own post. Our's is arriving the beginning of Dec. What the heck?! Aren't our major dates suppose to be only a couple days apart? Ha Ha :) I love the
2nd trimester. Hope the honeymoon period hits before the ugly 3rd trimester comes around. The 3rd kicked my bootie last time. Hoping it isn't as bad this time. Wishful thinking? Anyway...Congrats!!!

Chelsea said...

how exciting! Congrats to your family. I've got 8 weeks left, so feel blessed you're not huge through this hot time of year! good luck and keep us posted!