Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The 'whole family' pictures!

 WOW... it's been awhile since I blogged! Now I have to play catch up over the last few months.  Well, this was a fun highlight for sure! Joel and Bonnie came back from Virginia to visit us and it was A BLAST having them here! We had to snag a few family pics with the whole family together.  Although in JAnuary, it will change ... again.  I guess this means we will need to update family pics yearly! It's already such a struggle to get everyone together and coordinated! GLAD they are DONE!
The whole Andrews Clan-

This was my personal favorite! I just love my siblings! We have 
fun when we're together! 


My cute little Jade! She looked like an indian at the end of summer.

And my sweetheart... wish we hadn't taken family pics when i was preggo.. but oh well. that's life.

Jade and Gracie 

Family picture- 

My cute parents. awww. 

My Gracie- poor girl, she got my lips... 










1 comments:

Greg and Tammy said...

What wonderful pics!!!! So fun to see your whole family!!! I can't believe how old Rachel looks! It took me five minutes to even find her in the picture. :) Everyone looks so fantastic. Thanks for sharing.