Monday, March 16, 2009

~Fairy Tea Party~





I can't believe I have an almost 3 year old! She's already obsessed with princesses and can't wait to go to Disneyland someday (her reward when she's potty trained)! She knows everything there is so to know about all the princesses! She has only seen the movie, Cinderella, but has read each of the books a thousand times!! So, this weekend was the very much anticipated, Fairy Tea Party.

     Thanks to my sister, Jenny, for going at 6:45 to stand in line for almost 2 hours to get tickets for this Shindig! It was a blast! The Provo Library hosts a fairy tea party once a year and they get to dress up, sit at nice fancy tables, watch the king and the fairy princesses come in, watch a ballet performance, get served little snacks (all fancied up), and eat together (with good manners of course, they go over that). Then, they do a promenade and get to walk down a little 'catwalk' and curtsy in front of the King and to the audience while everyone claps.  It's SOOO cute! She was even more excited that she got to attend with her older cousins, Mia, and Kenzie. It will be a yearly tradition for sure! Next year we'll have to reserve two tables and have more of the cousins attend! Thanks, Jen! 

6 comments:

Lacey said...

Emily
What a cute family you have. Such adorable girls. I am excited to keep in touch now.

Amy said...

that is so cute! Addi loves princess she insists on wearing a dress or skirt everyday.

Bonnie @HobbytoHOT said...

What a party!

Alea said...

Emily~ Lacey gave me your blog address, I hope that is ok? You have such cute little girls. I love the princess pictures :)

Hugh Family said...

that is so adorable! I can't beleive how big Jade is getting. Time seems to fly!

Gibson Gang said...

I need to know more about that! What's it called? Where can I get info... so cute! I totally want Malia to do it next year!