Monday, March 9, 2009

Training Has Commenced!


I guess I'm feeling the effects of winter and LOVE the excitement of spring and summer! PLUS I just LOVE the feeling of training for something and doing it and accomplishing a goal! These little triathalons are perfect! I do have to be careful though, I am still nursing, and need the good milk for the babe! No crazy training stuff for me! It's in April.  10 mile bike, 3.2 mile run, and 350 meter swim.  

I'm nervous about the running part because the end is uphill they said... yikes! But, biking and swimming shouldn't be bad.  I swam today when Jason came home from lunch and feel GREAT! Swimming is SO great for you! It doesn't hurt my body and i don't have to wear 2 sports bras either (another reason why i would NEVER run a marathon)!  Just another plus!
      Please spring... summer.... come quickly!!!  

5 comments:

Amy said...

sounds like tons of fun. One day I want to do something like that.

threelittlebackseatdrivers.blogspot.com said...

Haha! That's awesome...goodluck with that, I am envious and admire you...like Gayle too...maybe someday, in the meantime I will just keep being in awe of those that do! ;)

Hugh Family said...

Awesome! good luck! I know you'll do great!!

Howse Family said...

That's awesome!! I wanted to do the triathlon in Nov., but now that we'll be in Florida I don't know what my goal is!! Good luck!!

Bonnie @HobbytoHOT said...

you go woman!