Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Preggo


For those who I don't see and talk to all the time... I am about 7 months along due the end of June.  So, yeah!! We are having another GIRL and are very excited.  Jason will be totally out numbered, but that's okay! Maybe he will finally get used to watching chick flicks! I am doing really well and feeling great so far! Jade has been such a great first child, I'm nervous for what's to come! It has been so wonderful to stay at home and be a MoM.  I really enjoy it!  I am still teaching a dental assisting course on Saturdays.  It has been nice to stay involved and I've loved teaching! I keep busy trying to stay active. I team teach with another girl in my ward for a workout group that meets Tuesdays and Thursdays! It's awesome... if you don't have one, start one up! It keeps me motivated especially when I have to be in charge of the class. I have loved going and socializing too, of course! I am trying to start back up hobbies like sewing, and scrapbooking... slowly making progress. For now, I am trying to get things ready for a new baby!  I am debating also where to put the new baby... should she share with Jade upstairs by our room, OR should Jade be downstairs in her own bedroom??  We only have one bedroom upstairs by us and the other is downstairs... It is hard putting her downstairs by herself! She still sleeps in a crib too! She's so little! AHH...The debate continues.  Please share your thoughts!!! There is a comments section ya know! 

2 comments:

Katie said...

EMILY!!!! I have been OH SO PATIENTLY awaiting this glorious day! I am SOOOOO excited to see you in the blog world. I am not much of a telephone talker and I missed talking to you! My thoughts on the baby is that you don't want the crying baby waking Jade up in the middle of the night. So I'd keep them separate until she starts sleeping through the night. By the way, Thanks for that book, now I have a sweet baby who for the most part doesn't give me much trouble :)

Hugh Family said...

Your family is so adorable. you look like you have had alot of adventures! Congrats on the blog! isn't it wonderful?!