Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I've been TAGGED (already)

(For those like me who didn't know what tagging was, you just have to answer these questions about yourself, and then tag someone else to do the same thing :-) I'm figuring out this blogging world lingo!  Thanks Elli! 

10 years ago...
     I was about 15 years old and anxiously awaiting the arrival of my 16th birthday so I could DATE and DRIVE;  Just moved here from Kentucky and starting at Timpview High School... yeah, don't really want to go back to that time of my life!

5 places I've visited...
       Cancun Mexico, Mazatlan Mexico, hiked to the oldest trees in the world (yeah, it's here in utah), Top of Mount Timpanogas 5 times, Florida beach somewhere 

I Enjoy...
     cuddling with my husband, getting my feet rubbed, yogurt covered pretzels, exercising, Jade, talking, listening to talk radio, going on walks, San Diego, being around family :-) and lots more

3 Bad Habits
    procrastinating projects that need to get done (especially when I was in school), talking too much and not listening better, and.... going grocery shopping when you're HUNGRY! 

5 Things you may not know about me
      I ate 8 goldfish for $100.00(yep, that's right! I chewed 4 and swallowed 4 whole); I always wanted to be a bagger at grocery store when I grew up (my plans changed a little), Eaten steak like 3 times in my life, Want to be a contestant on Fear Factor, I've never had a cavity (yet...)

Jobs I've Had
      Dental Assistant, Dental assisting instructor, Foot locker, Von Curtis Hair school receptionist, Lifeguard, Swim Instructor, Referee for basketball and scorekeeper for baseball, babysitter (those were the 'tax free' days...) 
   I now tag Jenny, Heather, Chelsea, and Kelsey 

2 comments:

The Bish Fam said...

Hey you! It was fun to read all about you - I've always loved that fact that you ate goldfish. I couldn't do that! Anyway, about my pages, I do digital scrapbooking in photoshop. I have found so many sites that give you FREE papers, ribbons, embellishments, etc...now I'm hoooked. If you want more info, let me know - also you can search on my blog for "digital scrapbooking" and I give more info. Love catching up with your fam again! We miss you guys!

Kelsey said...

That was very fun to read, I'm in awe that you actually chewed 4 goldfish! I swallowed one once in HS, but I couldn't imagine having to chew it! I actually already did this tag back in February. : ) If you're interested in reading my answers click here.