Friday, April 25, 2008

Hilarious Moments!!


#1- Jade makes me laugh! She has had a runny nose lately that just won't stop! I'm constantly getting tissues and wiping and wiping! I asked her to go run and get a tissue for me...   AND SHE SURE DID!! Well, at least I know the REST of this toilet paper won't go to waste now! 


#2- We keep telling Jade that 'baby sister' is in mommy's belly.  She's got that part down.  Whenever she wants to kiss her or talk to her, she HAS to have me pull up my shirt so she can see my skin, then she's fine.  She will kiss it and rub my tummy... it's so cute! Last night, she pulled up my shirt and was just talking really close to my belly... for quite awhile.  Finally, she sat up and said 'SEE YA LATER' and put my shirt down over my belly!  It was SO FUNNY!! It was like a drive through window... Well, see ya later, until NEXT time (shut).  :-)   We laughed and laughed! 

3 comments:

This Just In... said...

What a cutie! She is so funny! It's so fun to watch her grow up, and hear all of the new things she has to say!

Unknown said...

I know this is a little late coming, but congrats on the coming addition. I don't frequently check out the blog world so I'm a little behind the times. I hope you guys are doing well. Becca and I are still waiting for you guys to come visit.

Katie said...

SO random! I just had a dream and you were in it last night. With Alexis. Then later Your sister Heather and her kids were in it. And something bad had happened to her littlest two kids. But later in the dream they were there and ok, so it worked out I guess. Anyway SO weird!
katie@draschil.com