Friday, January 9, 2009

Just plain ADORABLE!~

 *remember to scroll down and PAUSE the playlist below so you can hear the video*
Okay so yesterday Jade woke up from her nap and was in an extra 'happy mood' (nap time is so wonderful) and decided she wanted to "sing for the camera mommy"! So, I got out my camera and she said she wanted to sing 'I love to see the Temple' ... however, halfway into another song, she discovered her mistake, and continued! SO CUTE!!! Don't worry all you TEAPOT fans, she did that song AGAIN and AGAIN for ya! 
It just had some trouble downloading... check back! :-)

2 comments:

elli hugh photography said...

I wonder what she will think of this video when you show it to her after she has realized she made up some of the words to the song. Jade gets cutter and cutter everytime i see her. I totally doesn't seem like her personality want to shine infront of a camera, i love it!!!

Bonnie @HobbytoHOT said...

Thanks for the address, I had no idea! Couldn't get any cuter em . . . seriously. The minute Kate heard Jade's voice she came a runnin'!