Thursday, January 29, 2009

Dave-The Next American Idol!

So, I may be a little biased, but Dave Osmond has the best voice ever and I'm SO glad he tried out for American Idol.  He is good friends with Jason's family (The Engemanns) and he sang with Brett, Jesse, and Ryan at my wedding reception... so awesome.  His voice is just so clear and nice! He is on so many LDS albums now, he took over Donny's lead role in 'Joseph' at the Tuacahn Theater in Saint George.  He does a lot of local stuff as well.    

    ANYWAYS... i was bummed that the judges didn't GUSH over him like i thought they would! They were really harsh in fact.  I think they are being a little prejudice because of his 'name' and the fact that he IS a darn good singer already!! Oh well, GO DAVE... we'll be VOTING FOR YA! 
 
If you missed the audition on T.V last night, like I did
HERE IS THE LINK....     
                      

1 comments:

The White Family said...

I thought he was great too! I think the judges are harder on people that are really good...oh well, if he can make it past them, he'll for sure get all the votes once we can start voting.