Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A TWILIGHT POLL



Not everyone is in love with Edward? What? Yeah, that was my reaction as I've heard different opinions about Edward vs. Jacob.  So I want to know how many Jacob lovers there really are... or does Edward still shine (no pun intended)! SO CHECK OUT THE POLL! 
So the movie I thought was really good! It was hard of course to make a movie after such awesome books, but they did well, in my opinion. I loved each character and thought they hit that right on! 

6 comments:

abby said...

in the first book i was all about edward, then the other books i just kind of hated and i liked jacob a lot better. then i saw the movie and...hello edward. yeah, i'm back on his team.

The White Family said...

I love the new pics on your blog, what a cute family! Where do you get the cute headbands for your baby? As for the Edward/Jacob thing, I have to say I wasn't crazy about either one in the movie but I was a Jacob fan in books two and three. More of an Edward fan in books 1 and 4, sorry for being so complicating!

Lolo said...

Cute new updates...:)
GO team EDWARD!

Hugh Family said...

your family pic us so cute!!! I can't beleive how big gracie has gotten. favor-can you post your address on my blog (dewayneandellihugh.blogspot.com) I tried sending you something in the mail, but it came back to me. Thanks muchly!

Amy said...

I have to say that I think only her and Edwards relationship makes scents but I really like Jacob. I may like him better. But not them together better. Does that make scents?

Unknown said...

OMG! I love Edward!!! I cant believe who wouldnt. He's amazing!!! I think Jacob is really ugly in the movie, Im sorry. Thats my opinion