Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Finally some more PICS!!






Yes, I am terrible at taking pictures! I think I need to take a photography class.  I would enjoy that.  But, I had my neighbor take some photos after church last Sunday.  They both had these cute matching dresses (thanks to my friends in my ward) and Grace is already busting the dress at the seams! So, we had to take a picture before it was TOO Late! Jade had a little trouble holding on to her (poor Jade, she's almost her size already)! 

3 comments:

Lolo said...

What a cute blog!I found it on your facebook profile. I thought you might have one. Here's mine:
http://caleyfamily.blogspot.com
I am so happy we can keep in touch now!

The Lovells said...

cute pics! I'm glad to see that Jadeis finally getting some cute curly hair!

Howse Family said...

I recognize those dresses. Man it was hard to distract you while Adria and Amber bought them. :)