Thursday, August 7, 2008

And She's OFF...




The other day Jason came home for lunch and Jade took his cell phone, found a tie in the closet, and grabbed his work badge and headed for the door.  She even remembered to say, "See ya later, drive safe, love you" a phrase which she says EACH morning as Daddy leaves for work! 




                







I finally got a few pics of baby Grace as she was prematurely awakened from her BEAUTY SLEEP! She is doing well and almost a whopping 10 pounds! We haven't done her pictures yet because of the terrible 'baby acne' that HAS to show up RIGHT when we want to take some pictures! Geez! Go away! :-) Maybe this will mean she'll bypass the teenage acne phase!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Don't worry Em, we had the same problem with Izzy's pics at one month. Only hers was a big heat rash all over her face. Luckily they weren't too bad in the pictures. By the way she is beautiful and she looks a lot like Jade in these pictures!

Gibson Gang said...

Hey Emily,

I was on Chelsea's blog and noticed yours - thought I'd check in and see what you've been up to. Hope you don't mind. Looks like you've been up to A LOT! Last time I saw you, you just announced that you were pregnant. Congrats! What a little beauty! You all look so happy! I'm thrilled for you! Play group was so fun last year, I'm excited to do this new once-a-month big activity thing with Chels. Hope to see you there some time... obviously when Grace is older. Well, tell the fam "hi" for me. I always love to talk to your mom and sisters! Take care! Lindsay

Greg and Tammy said...

OK, so I'm a little late... but CONGRATS on the new baby girl! She is beautiful and I love the name Grace!