Thursday, July 30, 2009

Gimme some of that!!

She is such a cheezer!! How can you NOT smile when you see her?
Oh man!
"MUST...
EAT....
NOW!!!!!!"

SLow down there TURBO!! It's not gonna RUN away!! This girl has ALWAYS
known what she wants... and goes for it!!
Happy Birthday to YOU... can't believe it's been a YEAR already! I love her.
Gracie having some fun with my cute MOM in the pool!


FIRST OFF.... CAN SOMEONE more computer literate help me???? My blog is doing WEIRD things.... all the 'sidebar' stuff now is underneath my postings instead of on the right side of the blog!?? What the? It's been doing crazy things lately like when I write my post, it shows it in 'computer lingo' instead of normal words. ANY IDEAS??

GRACE turned ONE on July 8th and I'm finally getting around to updating this blog! So, we had a little one year party at Grandma's with good food, family, and swimming! Here are some pictures that sums up her special DAY.... first time eating a cupcake!! Do you think she liked it??

5 comments:

Katie said...

I could probably help you with all that, but I'd have to have your account in front of me. As far as it being in "computer lingo" is that because you accidentally hit the "edit html" tab when you are typing (You should be on the tab that says compose)?

BJandGayle said...

Okay...so I'm no help in the computer literate area, but I had to leave a comment. I just updated myself on all your posts. SOOOO cute. Way to go on the cake. Good job Jason. It is quite the masterpiece. Seriously Em you kill me. I was laughing so hard at the Zubbie story. I wonder about them too. Such adorable picts and the girls are as cute as ever. Thanks for giving me a good laugh for the day. :)

Bonnie @HobbytoHOT said...

Oh my for the love EM! I could just eat her up! Those pictures are absolutely adorable!

Howse Family said...

wow, a year old! that went fast!! :)

threelittlebackseatdrivers.blogspot.com said...

What a cute girl! And your mom looks amazing for having grandkids! So fun! Love your blog, chickie!