Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Just gotta brag about this MAN!

Sorry ladies, YES, he's taken. Without being asked, or even prompted... he enjoys a clean house too and will do whatever it takes to help out!
And the craziest part about Jason, is he actually 'WILLINGLY' and 'knowingly' wanted to MARRY Me!! Yeah, and not just for this life... but E-t-e-r-n-i-t-y!!!!! Crazy man!

I mean, seriously, what man is willing to dress up in 'towels' because his little daughter wants to play 'reinact' the nativity scene complete with dolls, in our living room after dinner?

So our washer decided to break down about a week ago (mucho props to those pioneers)... and one night I was looking for Jason and couldn't find him... and I spot this little spot of BLUE
oh! There he is! He's got to get in there and 'try' to 'check it out'. I asked him what he was doing, and he said, "just checking to see if I can figure it out". Ohh... with all the appliance repair experience he's had and all... haha! JUST LOVE IT! He makes me SMILE! :-)


I mean, come on? What's not to love! He wasn't wanting me to take this picture, but I DID! Such a BABE! No really, I wanted to tell him how amazingly DEDICATED and MOTIVATED he is! He has gone 3 weeks now without ANY sweets because he has a weight goal and he's 2 pounds away! He has been to the gym every morning at 5:30am. for months! :-) Super duper dedicated!
Happy Father's Day! Seriously, why does Gracie call me 'Daddy' all day long? I mean, is it because she WISHES I were really Jason... or is she gender confused? She used to say Momma, just fine. Now, it's only DADDY around here! I guess that's okay, he is a superb father who is absolutely ADORED around this house!

4 comments:

threelittlebackseatdrivers.blogspot.com said...

This was cute...so fun to celebrate our husbands, eh? They are great guys...we should find time to have a get together...it'd be fun to have Luke and Jason get to know each other... :)

Katie said...

Emily you crack me up. Jason is a great guy I am VERY happy for you :)

Amy said...

That was so cute! I love it! You are lucky. So am I.

Jamie said...

Aren't dad's the best? It was fun to see you at the Bairds the other day. Your girls are darling and I don't think I will ever get over Jade's smile! Her birthday cake looked awesome by the way!