Tuesday, October 14, 2008

"I" have been tagged.


I am:  a lucky wife and mommy
I have:  the best family in the world
I had no idea: library books are so expensive, when you lose them!

I am: taking a break from cleaning
I think: I am good at making friends

I know: Heavenly Father hears and answers prayers

I want: 75-80 degree weather all year
I have: a sleeping baby in my arms
I dislike: dishonesty 
I am surprised:  I had a baby 'natural' and liked it 


I fear: losing my husband and little girls
I feel: fed up with politics
I smell: baby burts bees lotion
I crave: exercise

I cry: at sad commercials or sappy chick flicks
I usually: plan out my day and stick to it

I search: for yummy and new recipes
I wonder: where i will be in ten years (how many kids?)
I Regret: being a quitter (piano, violin, gymnasics, b'ball)

I love: to have parties and play games! :-) 
I Care: about birthdays!
I Always: Tell Jason and my girls I LOVE them everyday
I worry: about everything

I am not: good at Math
I Remember: phone numbers really well
I Believe: in people
I Dance: with Jason and Jade almost every night
I Sing: terribly
I Don't: remember song lyrics 
I Argue: less and less as I get older (that's only with my bro-in law)

I Write:  out each word when I give a talk
I Win:   games sometimes 

I Lose: patience to easily
I wish: for good health for my family
I dont: like waking up in the morning
I listen: for gentle promptings
I don't understand: the stock market

I Can usually be found: at home, at the park, at mom's house, Target, Gold's gym
I am Scared: at night when Jason 's out of town
I need: a really good massage
I Forget: to tell my mom how much I love her

I AM HAPPY!   

I tag everyone... if you read this... copy it and post it on your blog!! :-)

2 comments:

Lolo said...

Mmmm. Burt's bees baby lotion is my favorite! You had your baby naturally? Wow. Way to go

Hugh Family said...

I remember how nervous you were when you gave your first talk up at Ricks, yet you had me rolling and listening very intently (and not only b/c we're friends but b/c it was a great talk!) Oh the memories! Hope we can remain friends forever!!